- BS, MS, or Ph.D. degrees in a wide range of engineering and science disciplines.
- More than 2000 students from 40 states and 23 foreign countries.
- More than 75% of our students graduate with relevant work experience.
- A rigorous academic curriculum with a strong emphasis on developing technical communications, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- Honest, hard-working students and alumni who can meet your employment needs!
- STEPS - A Professional development for students with 360° assessment
We can Arrange...
- Your campus interview logistics, Click here to request campus interviews.
- An information meeting prior to the interviews, with audio visual support and refreshments (upon request) at nominal prices.
- Opportunities to meet academic department professors.
- FREE parking on campus close to the Surbeck Student Center.
- Contact with student organization leaders.
You can also access our recruiting system to post job openings if you are unable to visit our campus.
Need Directions to campus or lodging assistance?