Our goal in the Career Center is to help you succeed as a student and to support your professional development so you will be well prepared for success in your career field upon graduation.
The quality of education you receive at the School of Mines, combined with your professional development and intern/co-op experiences, will pave the way for your success after graduation.
Services provided include:
- Access to online job postings and interview schedules through your Gold Mine account.
- Fall and Spring Career Fairs.
- Career workshops and programs. Click Here to view the Career Center calendar.
- Internships and co-ops.
- Practice interviews. Click Here to schedule a mock interview
- Personal career development appointments. Click Here to set up an appointment.
- Help with Finding a Major that Fits.
- Assistance with applying to Graduate School.
- Placement records. Click Here to report your job offers.